Wincomparator

Bundesliga Betting Tips from our Experts

Bundesliga Prediction 2022-2023

Bundesliga prediction

Betting on the Bundesliga can be a great pleasure. Considered one of the top leagues in the world, the Bundesliga is the top football division in Germany. There are 18 teams competing who face each other home and away to determine the German champions. At the end of the 34-day season, the top six teams qualify for the European competitions.. The clubs finishing in the top four all qualify for the  Champions League the following year. Behind them, the fifth-placed club qualifies for the Europa League and the sixth-placed club for the Europa Conference League, while the 17th- and 18th-placed clubs drop to the lower division. In Germany, the club that finishes 16th in the season goes into a two-legged relegation play-off against the third-placed club in the second division). A lot of stakes, a lot of stress: nothing better to have fun with Bundesliga predictions throughout the season.

There are some great clubs playing in the Bundesliga. First of all, how can we not mention the great Bayern Munich, record holder of titles on the national scene? With world-class players, a heavenly Allianz Arena and top-notch supporters, Bayern have all the assets they need to win the title at the end of the season. It wouldn’t be surprising, as every year the sports betting sites see them as the ultimate favourites to win the title. Behind the Bavarian club, other institutions are also dreaming, from Borussia Dortmund to RB Leipzig, through Leverkusen or Borussia Mönchengladbach. All these great football clubs make the Bundesliga prediction one of the favourites of European bettors. 

Bet on the Bundesliga with bet365!

Bundesliga prediction: statistics to know for the 2022/23 season

    The German Bundesliga is a league in which there are goals aplenty. That was the case last season and it's happening again in the 2022/23 season. There were 15 games played by each club before the Bundesliga went into a World Cup and winter break with games not resuming until January 20. 

    This season has already seen 431 goals scored in 135 matches, that's an average of 3.19 goals per match. In terms of the over 2.5 goals market, 61% of games have seen at least three goals being scored and 41% have had at least four. Both teams have scored in 57% of matches that have been played this season. Again this is expected considering the number of goals being scored in the German Bundesliga this season.

    The goals are being evenly shared between the first and second halves of matches. 50.1% have come in the first half and 49.9% in the second. Most goals have been scored from the 76th minute onwards with 23% of goals being scored in that time period.

    The most frequent final score has been 1-1 and that's come up in 10% of games. Both 2-2 and 2-0 have been the final score in 8% of matches. The most frequent half-time score is 0-0, that's come up in 21% of games and 80% of matches have had under 2.5 goals scored in the first half. Bayern Munich are the top scorers with 49 in 15 games, 17 more than Eintracht Frankfurt who are on 32 goals.

    47% of matches this season have been won by the home side, generally, the bookmakers' odds on the Bundesliga are quite generous for this result. 23% of game have ended in draws and there have been wins for the away teams in 30% of fixtures played. Borussia Monchengladbach have the second best home record (Leipzig have the best) with 18 points earned. However, they have only managed to earn four points on the road.

    See all the Bundesliga odds now!

    BUNDESLIGA: OUR FREE FORECAST FOR THE 2022/23 SEASON

    Bayern Munich are bidding to win the title for the 11th season in a row. After the first 15 games, they have a four point lead and again look like ending the season as champions. Losing Lewandowski has not caused them much harm at all.  Freiburg are in second but can they keep up their surprising good run? Leipzig are third and host Bayern on January 20, a win there would be so important for them. The final Champions League spot is held at present by Eintracht Frankfurt, ahead of Union Berlin on goal difference with Borussia Dortmund in sixth place.  

    The odds for the title

    • Bayern Munich, odds 1.03
    • RB Leipzig, odds of 34.00
    • Borussia Dortmund, odds of 41.00
    • Freiburg, odds of 81.00
    • Eintracht Frankfurt, odds of 81.00
    • Union Berlin, odds of 101.00
    • Borussia Monchengladbach, odds of 401.00
    • Hoffenheim, rated 401.00
    • Werder Bremen, odds of 501.00
    • Bayer Leverkusen, odds of 751.00
    • Wolfsburg, odds of 1001.00
    • Mainz, odds of 1001.00

    Odds taken from bet365.com and William Hill.co.uk.

    Check out all bets on the 2022/23 Bundesliga season!

    wc
    Menu
    Offers Betting Sites Football
    disclaimer disclaimer gambling commission