CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BETTING TIPS AND PREDICTIONS
Champions League 2017/18
After the double crown of Real Madrid in 2016 and 2017, the Champions League returns for a new edition full of surprises. Who are the favourites? What are the best bets? How to place a reliable bet on the Champions League? Wincomparator gives you all the advice from its experts!
THE BEST ODDS OF THE ROUND OF 16
- Tottenham qualify against Juventus, 2.20
- Manchester City qualifies against Basel, 1.083
- Liverpool qualifies against Porto, 1.40
- Manchester Utd qualifies against Sevilla, 1.40
- Paris qualify against Real Madrid, 1.80
- Rome qualifies against Shakhtar, 1.44
- Barcelona qualifies against Chelsea, 1.30
- Bayern qualifies against Besiktas, 1.30
THE FAVORITES FOR 2017-2018
- Manchester City, 3.00 at Bet365
- Paris, at 5.50 at 888sport
- Bayern Munich, 5.00 at Betfred
- FC Barcelona, at 7.50 at Bet365
- Real Madrid, at 8.00 at Bet365
- Manchester United, at 14.00 at Bet365
- Liverpool, 14.00 at Bet365
- Juventus, 20.00 at Betfred
- Tottenham, at 15.00 at Betfred
- Chelsea, at 33.00 at Bet365
- AS Roma, at 15.00 at Betfred
- FC Seville, 150 at Betfred
- Shakhtar Donetsk, at 150.00 at Betstars
- FC Porto, at 150 at Betstars
- Besiktas Istanbul, at 200 at Bet365
- FC Basel, at 400 at Bet365
First, how not to evoke Real Madrid? The first team to win the trophy twice since the 1990s, the Spaniards will still be the biggest favourite at the final crown in 2018. Led by a highly experienced Zinedine Zidane in the tournament with incredible talented players, the team of the Spanish capital has everything it takes to win a third consecutive title. Cristiano Ronaldo will be there, as the now legendary Sergio Ramos, Modric and Benzema, and the young shoots of the club - Asensio, Vazquez – promise great solutions on the bench. Offered at 3.75 at the start of the season, the final victory of Real Madrid will be one of the most interesting to play on the sports betting sites.
Behind Real, many teams will also be able to claim the cup in May next year. This is particularly the case of Bayern Munich led by Carlo Ancelotti. The Germans will now be the number one competitors for Real Madrid, and will now be able to play together and be strengthened by the arrival of men such as Süle, Rudy and Tolisso. In any case Lewandowski, Robben and Müller are likely to wreak havoc on European lawns. Besides Bayern, whose final victory is offered at 7.00 by the bookmakers, we will also have an eye on FC Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus and PSG.
Strongly reinforced during the summer market - Neymar to name - the club of the French capital will be one of the teams to follow in the Champions League. Placed in the same group as Bayern, Celtic and Anderlecht, the Parisians are rated at 6.50 in the best bookmakers.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE STATISTICS
After analysing the best Champions League odds, account should be taken of the following statistics. First, know that it had an average of 3.15 goals per game last year. 60% of the matches have had at least three achievements, so bet on an avalanche of goals!
Second point to remember, the offensive efficiency of the teams when they move in the Champions League. It is very simple, over the last three editions 62% of the oppositions have seen the visiting team score. Since the victories of the home teams concern almost half of the matches each year, the bet "Team 1 wins with a goal for Team 2" will be more than interesting to bet.
Another interesting figure, the ability of strikers to repeat achievements. In the group stage alone, for example, 10 players scored at least 4 goals. If you are a fan of betting on the scorers, try some bets on a goal from Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Lewandowski and others.
Finally, last key stat to have in mind, the importance of hosting the return match during the knockout stages. Last year, 65% of the teams that hosted the return match qualified for the next round. For each round, do not hesitate to try a handful of bets as this may be worth it.